I have always found it SO hard to find/make good protein balls that aren’t packed full of sugar and additives or that don’t taste grainy and terrible.
After many, many, attempts at making cookie dough protein balls, I have come up with a delicious recipe that I’m super happy with!
They’re little balls of creamy, vanilla, cookie dough goodness with chunks of chocolate chips to really satisfy your sweet tooth cravings!
Vegan Cookie Dough Protein Balls
- 6 tsp Macro Mike ‘cheezecake pb+’ powder & 1/2 cup water OR 1/2 cup nut butter e.g. almond butter or peanut butter
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2/3 cup vanilla plant based protein powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mix together the peanut butter powder and water.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, protein powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and milk. Add the peanut butter mix and then gradually add the almond meal until a dough consistency forms. Then, mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the mixture into 24 walnut-sized balls.
For more dessert recipes click here